XVII-th International Conference
Perspective technologies and methods in MEMS design
Polyana (Zakarpattya), Ukraine. 12 – 16 May 2021
IEEE Ukraine Section (West) MTT/ED/AP/EP/SSC Societies Joint Chapter
Lviv Polytechnic National University, CAD Department, Ukraine
Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Microsystem Electronics and Photonics, Poland
AGH-University of Science and Technology, The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics, Poland
Welcome to the official website for the 2021 IEEE XVIIth International Conference on the Perspective Technologies and Methods in MEMS Design (MEMSTECH) with information about the Conference, the city of Polyana (Zakarpattya). The event will take place on May 12 – 16, 2021 in hybrid format (virtual and in-person). In-person participation is available for limited number of participants by special invitation.
Deadline for reception of papers in MEMSTECH2021 is extended until March 31st
May 12-16, 2021
March 31, 2021
Deadline for final Camera-Ready Papers submissions (in English)
April 15, 2021
Notification of Paper acceptance
Last update 23.02.2021
Topics include, but not limited to
- Analysis, modelling, research and design methods of microsensors and microactuators.
- Software systems, models, algorithms, methods and strategies of embedded systems design.
- Field issues in embedded systems modelling and design.
- Issues of testing, verification, reliability and optimization in embedded systems modelling and design.
- Sensors and actuators systems, nanotechnology.
- Biomedical circuits and systems.
- Energy-efficient wireless sensors.
- Sensors and actuators for smart devices.
- Applications for electron device design.
- Information technology, application of informatics.
- Engineering education.
All accepted papers and oral (or poster) presenting at MEMSTECH-2021 will be submitted for revision to IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
“No-show” papers won’t be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
The working language is English.