2022 IEEE 18th International Conference
Perspective technologies and methods in MEMS design
Polyana (Zakarpattya), Ukraine, 7 – 11 September, 2022
ATTENTION! Due to Russia’s military aggression against Ukraine, the conference will be held as a Blended (Hybrid).
IEEE Ukraine Section
IEEE Ukraine Section IE/PE/PEL Joint Chapter
IEEE Ukraine Section (West) MTT/ED/AP/EP/SSC Societies Joint Chapter
Lviv Polytechnic National University, CAD Department, Ukraine
Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Microsystem Electronics and Photonics, Poland
AGH-University of Science and Technology, The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics, Poland
Welcome to the official website for the 2022 IEEE 18th International Conference on the Perspective Technologies and Methods in MEMS Design (MEMSTECH) with information about the Conference, the city of Polyana (Zakarpattya). The event will take place on September, 2022.
Deadline for reception of papers in MEMSTECH 2022 is extended until July 30
September 7-11, 2022
July 30, 2022
Deadline for final Camera-Ready Papers submissions (in English)
August 30, 2022
Notification of Paper acceptance
Last update 04.06.2022
Topics include, but not limited to
- Devices ranging in size from microns to millimeters.
- Micro actuators.
- Micro robots.
- Micro batteries.
- New materials and designs for MEMS.
- IC-compatible fabrication techniques.
- Other fabrication techniques.
- Measurement of micro phenomena.
- Theoretical results.
- Electrical interconnections.
- Micro telemanipulation, and standards appropriate to MEMS.
- Application examples and application oriented devices in fluidics, optics and bio-medical engineering.
All accepted papers and oral (or poster) presenting at MEMSTECH-2022 will be submitted for revision to IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
“No-show” papers won’t be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
The working language is English.